View Single Post
Old 2010-01-09, 07:43   Link #267
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Anyway, if anyone wants to have a stab at the opening post of the Movie thread then feel free to post in the Nanoha - Requests for new threads sticky or just send me a PM / VM.
Stab taken:

Mahou Shojo Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 1st [spoilers]

This thread is intended to discuss anything related to the Mahou Shojo Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 1st (due to be released on January 23rd), be it the movie itself, it's manga or it's cast.

As per forum rules, this is a discussion thread, thus posting links to the RAW of the movie is prohibited. Any posts not related to the movie should, naturally, be taken to their appropriate threads.

WARNING: Once the movie is released, there is a high possibility that spoilers will make their way into this thread due to members discussing the movie. Should you at that time wish to avoid spoilers, it is advisable to use the Mahou Shojo Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 1st, Expectations and Speculation instead.

Noteworthy links:

Official site

Animenewsnetwork on the movie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was not sure whether to specifically note relationship debates to be taken to the relationship thread. On one hand, it seems rather redundant, but on the other there is little doubt in my head that such debates will make their way once the movie is released. I will leave that up to the moderation team to decide.

Last edited by Keroko; 2010-01-09 at 08:45.