View Single Post
Old 2010-10-09, 12:07   Link #55
grandchaosSR
Servant of the Void

New opening song 7/10

The new song is OK. Tsukasa has more screen time in the new OP as if the writers are telling the audience that she is the best girl for Junichi. I like the old OP because its more vague and has equal screen time for each girl.

Episode 14 - 8/10

For some reason, it felt like the show is trying to reintroduce the characters because the extra characters have at least 2/5 of the episode's screen time. And some scenes doesn't really add up to the current story and is more like fillers. I mean what's the point with the new girl at the library if it only creates a scenario for Junichi to teach Ai some math equations. Why not go directly to the math-teacher scenario so the couple would have more development. Its the 2nd chapter for crissakes, they need to flesh out the relationship of those two ASAP. TBH I think the writers might screw up again just like in Kaoru arc where they cut out some important parts from the game.

Also I think the writers are hinting a possible extension for the series. I'm talking about the Takahashi-sense scene which IMO will be a very interesting arc if they make one. LOL

Ai is really a fun character. She has the friendly aura of Kaoru, Hibiki's no-BS-attitude and a little bit of Haruka's quirkiness. Ai doing some Inago mask moves reminds me of Mask Rider Black one of my all time favorite tokusatsu series. And the shower scene is an instant two thumbs up!!!

Anyway, I'm hoping that the next episodes will have an improvement and more shower scenes.