View Single Post
Old 2012-04-29, 12:30   Link #580
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Oh well, finished reading the last released chapter (180th) of Kimi no iru machi and i wanted to inform you that i really liked it (oh well, it was kinda obvious that i liked it, since it hooked me up for 180 fucking chapters worth 2 days of reading). I was also happy that
Spoiler for much spoilers and opinions:

Btw, does the author of Suzuka and Kimi no iru machi have some kind of fetish when it comes to short haired girls? Just wondering...

Oh well, i would be pleased if you could suggest me something like this, since i'm the mood for romances (not stories with a side romance, but a mainly romance story, just like Kimi no iru machi). Thank you for suggesting me this title, it didn't bore me one single moment, and i was amazed how the author managed to introduce so many girls in the story. Together with Onani Master Kurosawa, and Mirai Nikki, this is the 3rd best title i've read (Probably i found it more appealing than MN, to be honest). The 1st winner remains OMK, since i loved the protagonist and how he got developed.

I'll wait for an answer, before starting a new title; oh, and be sure that it's actually finished(Sensen spike hills, and two other titles that Tolido suggested are still being published and therefore not finished; yes, they were enjoyable, but i'll most likely lose trace of them on the long run, and that's a pity). It was just a case that i finished reading Kimi no iru machi when there weren't any seriously interesting things coming afterwards.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote