Thread: Licensed Strawberry Panic!
View Single Post
Old 2006-08-26, 11:12   Link #1072
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

i dont really mind if is Tamoa x Nagisa but i do prefer prefer Nagisa x Shizuma, since they focus their relationship in a few episodes and thats what gotten into me. In addtion, if you do check pics around SP many of which are Shizuma x Nagisa but i do understand there are also people that draws or have pics of Tamao x Nagisa. Either way, i have both pairings so i think i should be satisfy what the ending, if not i'd buy one way ticket to japan and hunt down studio and burn it down xP. But it makes me sad if they do indeed get together that is Nagisa x Shizuma, how they get together again when Shizuma grads?

For the Hikari x Amane part, i somewhat now prefer Hikari x Yaya =/. Though, seeing as how it is now, hard to say what will they do. Reason i dislike Amane x Hikari is Amane is....too quiet, i always see her on a horse whenever i see her. The only part i do liked for them was at the beach, now there should be more of those somewhere in SP. ^_^

Quote:
As ShizumaXNagisa ending being to predictable i dont agree with that. How many animes have you seen where through the whole series its all about that one person then boom at the end the charcter ends up with someone else. To end it Nagisa and Shizuma would be out of the ordinary. They always try to throw a twist in there somewhere. well what if the twist is no twist at all
hmm....twists, most anime couples who started ended together in a way. However one anime that threw me off was Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. Hehe that completely surprised me where the main character did something that i dont expect him to. That is, ending with someone else.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote