View Single Post
Old 2009-12-07, 15:00   Link #262
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
That's highly unlikely in my opinion. What made Zero awesome? Was it the costume or was it the man behind the mask? The man behind the mask is dead and Suzaku is now wearing the costume. I don't know about the rest of you but I think that to expand Lelouch of the Rebellion without Lelouch would be one of the most moronic decisions ever. Besides, the protagonist of Lelouch of the Rebellion went all in with his final plan in which he killed a lot of people and sacrificed himself in order to obtain peace. To produce a sequel in which there without a doubt would be some major conflict that would include KMF warfare, slaughter and oppression would be like pissing all over the character that the entire series revolved around. I don't think that will happen.
Buts thats where your wrong, KMF warfare, slaughter and oppression would be the truth, sure Lelouch brought peach, but there might be alot of people who dont like this new peach and this peach did leave some people with pain, like the other royal families that Lelouch destroyed who knew nothing and the innocent children and wives and daughters that were just caught in the between would have a reason too punish the main royal family, thus Nunnally.

Even though Lelouch "killed himself off(hopefully not)" the chain of hatred could easily be directed at someone else like Nunnally or "the new Zero" who took his kill, it just shows how easily peach can be broken and like C.C says Geass will always live on. I mean Lelouch is an exemple on how one man with hatred managed too send the world into chaos, so for another one too appear is very possible.

Quote:
To explore the history of the Code Geass world is something entirely different though. There's much that can be told there. C.C. is one of my least favorite characters in the franchise but she's been through a lot and since she's pretty much like a plot device (an entity that grants the protagonist a supernatural power) her background can really be explored, using different protagonists. I really wished they let the franchise rest in peace though. I can't imagine any viable Code Geass project that would have any chance of topping Lelouch of the Rebellion to be honest. I'm not saying it's impossible though, only that I really don't think they'll ever pull that off.
Everything is possible, and true like you said C.C was a plot device who in the end lived on making it possible for another Code Geass or just because she gained highest anime history heroine ranking lol. But even though alot of people were excited about the new announcement over the manga which is a prequal too the main anime.

Im just one of those many others who are disappointed and wanted too see and sequal for Code geass R2, but still I might change my mind if the manga would be scanned every time a new chapter came out, not just one chapter scanned and wait another half a year after for the next release.

Quote:
We also have the violent history of the Holy Britannian Empire to take into consideration. I guess we might see something related to that in the new project since it's set in the Edo period and the Edo period starts with the same year as "Britannian history" diverges from our timeline, with Elisabeth I's death 1603.
Another plot device for Code Geass, there are too many unforgivable events and tragedys that the Britannian family caused, wether they were present or past, all I can say that the future Britannia could make a mistake thus creating another chain of hatred.

You might say the responsibility of the Britannia family might not be also the world, but watch there steps because they are so easy too cause tragedys.

All im trying too say is that Sunrise has over 100 possibilitys for a sequal plot, all it takes is imagination.
Spoiler for Now for the imagination song(from South Park:

Last edited by Wargumm1i; 2009-12-07 at 15:14.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote