Thread: Licensed Simoun
View Single Post
Old 2006-09-22, 22:56   Link #1857
fignae
floofer. floof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
The OP is called Atashi no Subete ~Die for You~ (あたしのすべて~Die for you~, "All of Me~Die for You~"), and the ED is called Yume no Atosaki 夢のあとさき ("Consequences of a Dream").
I think I just imploded. I love this song! So glad it's the OP for the game! The album is on my to-buy list. It's really, really good. Basically a collection of everything great savage genius has released over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon
For anyone buying it, it's worth paying the bit extra for the LE - most of the DVD is a documentary about the Nashville recording sessions, but it also has a rather pretty video for Inori no Uta
That's good to know.

Great line from Key Board, too (how could I have missed it? skipping spoilers is indeed a bad idea). That's precisely what I think the "eien no miko" means to them.

And for the earlier topic about an all-female cast having camaraderie, besides gaping at eggplant's comments, I remembered that the same thing has been mentioned in the Mai-HiME seiyuu commentaries, and maybe for others as well. From that, I suppose the atmosphere in studios is indeed different, although I was skeptical before.

*edits self yet again* Actually those spoilers are what I accidentally saw in the interview....
fignae is offline   Reply With Quote