Thread: Licensed Simoun
View Single Post
Old 2006-09-23, 07:10   Link #1860
m000m000

Spoiler for warainagara/minor(???!!) things in 26:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneplusme
Spoiler for episode 26 speculation:
You know, that is such an almost stupidly convinient way to wrap all those things up in one big smash (why didn't anyone think of this before? ) that it's just too good to pass totally over, so I'd be surprised if it didn't play out like that or at least a similar manner.

Spoiler for moar explict detail stuff:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fignae
Great line from Key Board, too (how could I have missed it? skipping spoilers is indeed a bad idea). That's precisely what I think the "eien no miko" means to them.
/me curses the over-bloated spoilertag-usage of this thread

No one reads your posts if you spoilerify them

Spoiler for Essentially the same thing, but a bit more explict:

That being said, I think people here mark the subject of their spoilers pretty well, so you shouldn't be too afraid when treading around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPianoBoy
Which reminds me of something I've been wondering for a long time: can a pre-choice (someone think of a better term, please) girl become pregnant?
The way I see it is that they're just that - girls before going to the spring, and women afterwards, if they chose to be female.
Evidently it's not just a 'rite of passage' even for those who decide to remain female (See: The Onashia case), so I've always taken it that while they technically may be female before their visit to the spring too, they wouldn't actually be fertile or capable of reproduction until after it.

Last edited by m000m000; 2006-09-23 at 09:39.
m000m000 is offline   Reply With Quote