View Single Post
Old 2009-10-29, 15:07   Link #4109
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
All Hail Lelouch???!!!
ALL HAIL RURUSHU! (not referring to myself - avatar, but the real Lelouch)

Quote:
What is the relationship between Maria and Athena?
All I can say is that Maria looked well off with a suspicious straw hat (like Nagi's) in the EoTW arc. Who was taking care of her? Mikado or someone like Klaus?

The whole abandoned part is suspicious. Especially after Hata said that she'll play an important role in the future. She's probably strongly tied to the events from the past, or it wont have much impact otherwise. Well, at least IMO...

Quote:
What will Maria's reaction to the news of Hayate confession (for some reasons, I want to know)?
I think she's prepared for something like that, or at least expecting it. I wonder if she'll be consoling Nagi, or something (all depends on the situation, and the unfolding of events). For example, Nagi learns about it from a 3rd party (not directly from Hayate), and she believes them (doesn't go in denial - No! Hayate loves me! He promised! etc...). She might just act strong around those people, but then cry alone. Maria might give her a hug here. ^_^

Well, I could come up with another scenario, but.... naaah...

Quote:
What are Miki, Izumi, Isumi's reaction?
Miki would instantly tie the strings together, and understand why Hina was (perhaps still is) depressed. And I think she might be happy, because she might get a chance (probably not in this manga, but just sayin' anyway... )

Isumin' doesn't really care I think. She'd just feel bad for Nagi.

And Izumi still hasn't sorted out her feelings, and is in denial that the boy from the past was Hayate. Perhaps, with enough information given (like when it happened, the location, etc..), she could put it together, and admit that it was him.

Then... hmm... well...

Did Hata honestly plan on doing anything with her? I think he's using the highest ranked people the most. He said it himself that he didn't expect Hinagiku to become that popular. Based on that it's my opinion that he added that Izumi kiss scene in the EoTW & Izumi arc before it. Well, for whatever reasons he did it, it doesn't matter now. Now she's a potential candidate for drama. She might be happy for him, feel sorry for her friends, or feel sad as well for her loss.. that she didn't figure it out sooner that he was the boy from the past / sorted her feelings / be more serious about it....

Quote:
Where is Himegami and what is his objective?
Depends who he really is. I put out my theory that he's Hayate's brother, and if we tie that together with the flashback of Wataru's mom with someone that looks remarkably similar to Hayate (either his brother looks very much alike him - Nagi said that her parents looked like him, or Hayate time traveled in the end to end up with Ykuariko...), then I guess that his objective has to do something with Yukariko's death. Same as Mikado's...

Quote:
Why does Athena want to go to RG?
This is the interesting part, isn't it? Both Athena and Midas want to return to the RG. Do they have separate reasons, or are they in a sorts of agreement? Hmm...

We don't have enough information.

Quote:
Was Lelouch dead?
He's alive! ;_;

Code Geass R3!!! ;_____;

Quote:
What will happen to mankind in 2012?
Probably nothing. I wonder if the movie 2012 will be any good, though. xD

Quote:
Why am I typing this?
Because it's fun, and you're expecting my reply, or the reply of someone else. Admit it! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
THIS

More than that, Machina just told him all what Athena had gone through. Yet, I seems Hayate didn't listen to a word he said.

This is why I hate plot induced stupidity.
Naw. Hayate understands that it was mostly his fault, and wants to fix things. Even if they'll go through some suffering at start, the ending just might be a happy one.

I call polygamy!
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote