View Single Post
Old 2009-10-29, 16:21   Link #4111
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

I'm calling it now...Athena's "great depression" that caused Midas' spirit to take over was not Hayate's fault. Therefore, she likely already had his spirit in her while they were both in the Royal Garden and his appearance during their fight was because he already had control over Athena.

I honestly would love to see everyone's reactions to hearing that Hayate confessed to Athena. Nagi and Maria would be shocked, Ayumu will probably faint and everyone will be curious as to why Hina doesn't seem to be surprised, even though she may not be feeling so well after. Izumi remains a point of interest, she probably will be happy for him and be surprised by how much everyone else seems to care about it (after all, nobody in the Love M.C. Escher Shape knows everyone else in it, so everyone will be surprised at some point.

Risa is the one I'm interested in. During the Segawa Arc she mentioned that she felt bad for Izumi liking Hayate because it would be unrequited...believing that he had already fallen for her. Miki for course knew she was being an idiot, but the question remains as to whether she was just saying things or if she also had an interest in Hayate. After all, the student council trio have multiple times claimed to be in a relationship with him...it's too bad that Risa isn't very popular or we might actually get an answer.

Well...it doesn't do us anymore good to speculate on this fight. We definitely need some more details before we can say how anything will turn out, but for the record I'm hoping that it won't be completely cheesy or anticlimactic.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote