View Single Post
Old 2010-08-27, 08:01   Link #1948
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Facepalm some more because it is clearly you, the manga reader, who doesn't understand what spoiler is.

I had NEVER read the manga and didn't find myself to be spoiled THAT much from this OP.

The only ones who are always complaining about spoilers are manga readers, I know that from my own experience since I had watched/read Naruto, Bleach and FMA.

Each series OP foreshadows something, only a manga reader will know how exact those foreshadowings are.

The Naruto OP showed Hinata, Ino and Sakura fighting Konan. Someone would say "What a spoiler!" when in reality none of that happened while some other fights from OP did happen.

You manga readers view it differently, so stop arguing with someone who DID NOT READ IT and knows exactly the feeling reaceived from the OP, stop being a smartass.
Nice try but I'm haven't read the manga either. And yet even as a non-manga reader I can tell that the OP is full of spoilers.

If the OP is showing events that will happen in the future in a way that it takes away the suspense/surprise/tension then it's clearly a spoiler. It happened with the previous OP too when it spoiled Juvia and it happened again when it spoiled Gajeel as an ally. It spoiled Mirajane getting her powers back and it spoiled some of the upcoming fights (with non-petrified girls). Just because you were expecting it doesn't make it less of a spoiler.

Not sure why you're trying to argue since as a matter of fact you're wrong.

Also Laki <3
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote