View Single Post
Old 2011-05-24, 01:12   Link #1428
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Don't know when they got separated though.
a year prior to the story

Quote:
1. Ichika got created at 5 years old (mature growth of clones is normal in fiction anyway), also the start of the development of IS
2. Ichika got his first memory in first grade at age 6. The time when he could have met Houki starts from here I guess.
3. Ichika at age 9 - White knight incident - Houki has to be separated from Ichika because IS got introduced to the world (assuming Da_box's numbers are correct)
4. Ichika at age 9+ - I'm guessing this is where Rin comes in. Don't know when they got separated though.
5. Ichika at middle school (12-14 I guess) - Ichika got kidnapped, Chifuyu rescue
6. Ichika enters IS academy at age 15 (current). Reunion with both Houki and Rin
that looks just about right, clone thing looks more likely the more i think about it

then again, it's entirely possible that the reason for madoka and chifuyu's hate for eachother, and ichika's loss of early pictures is connected to their parents

i think that when it was revealed that ichika had no pictures prior to being 5 years old it was implied that it had something to do with, again, his parents

the biggest mystery to me is, well, rather than ichika, his parents, assuming he has any