View Single Post
Old 2007-03-15, 11:34   Link #88
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

there are really an insane amount of godly moments... well, my top 5 favorites anyway XD

1) Gouda-kun, previous rugby captain, after Sousuke's "punt" :
-URRYAAAAA !!! the sergeant has shown us the way ! YAROU-DONO, FOLLOW ALONG !!! *pure gold warcry*
-YEESSSSSS !!! *berserking insane rugby crew rushing with blazing eyes*

2) Commander Mardukas and Sousuke, after the little explanation about Tessa's presence (after the memorable Monty Ponty/Psychose easter egg) :
-If you do something perverted to the Captain, I will pack you into a torpedo bay and launch you with 300 kg of explosives! I swear to God and Her Majesty that i will tear you limb from limb! UNDERSTOOD?
-I will never do such a... *pure gold panicked and horrified face*
-DO YOU COPY?! OR DO YOU NOT?!
-UNDERSTOOD ! SIIIIIR !!!

3) Washio and Sousuke, after their insane matrix battle :
-What an incredible guy...you fired your grenade launcher at this? and you even calculated the falling point of this pillar?
-No i fired a real one instead of a dummy one by mistake.
-Damn you, pervert !
-hang in there, Chidori !

4) Sousuke draws the winner ticket for the vaccine. Classmates aren't really happy about that... sousuke's answer :
-I understand your feelings. But i promise. I will not forget about this tragedy. I will send the data to the weapon developers and notify them strictly to prevent this kind of accident from happening again.
So...
-So...what?
-Accept your fate and rest in...
-YOU DIE !!!

5) Kaname, when explaining to sousuke what "flirt" means... :
-Listen up! Flirting is...
Whenaguytalkstoagirlhedoesn'tknowinthecityorastore toinvitethemtohangoutaroundwiththem. Thetrickistosmileoften,andshowthatyouareacheerfulg uy. Ifthegirlagreestocomealong,youcantakehertoacafeora nywhereelseyouwant. Entertainherplenty,smileconstantly,andbringupconve rsationsthatmoderngirlswouldenjoytalkingabout. Andbesuretoincludesomemoderateamountofcomplimentsi nbetween. Andyouhavetopaythebill. Insimple,justactlikeKurz-kun.

*meanwhile, sousuke's face's turning blue with sweats*

Got it!? That's what flirting is!
-I cannot do that...