View Single Post
Old 2008-06-21, 03:29   Link #186
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranston View Post
I think you mean high F defense, not M. Firebolt and Fireball are both F attacks.

So the Enemy Variable (I read it as Random Enemy *oops*) goes after the Defender first. That helps in strategy planning. Guess I should've figured that out from the fact that the Attacker Skills also have the same thing.

Just to confirm though, with the firebolt, if it hits my A, it will be a critical hit, correct? If my D has zentai skill like Nozomin's 2nd D skill (I can't make out what it's supposed to be; purepublock or something), it won't be a critical hit? (Which, given Nozomin's high HP, makes the hit survivable.)

Thanks to Ehrjegel's advice, I got through that battle with zero casualties although it was a close thing. All 3 characters including Katima were near death.
I'm not sure if they show that it a critical hit, but if you look at the damage formula it does. Even with Nozomi's party defend skill ( all blocks that comsumes 2 battle mana) it will deal critical hit. She has 0 defence value against force attack/support types.

And high HP doesn't really means very much in this game. It just make a character able withstand one or two attacks more, if you attack correctly or defend poorly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whorl View Post
Anyone care to tell me what these options are?

With the first option the "rune talk" part in the prologue won't be tranlated in Japanese. With the second option it does. They speak Japanese and the text will be in Japanese.

This option only appears when you start the game with a cleardata file
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote