View Single Post
Old 2010-09-18, 13:13   Link #243
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
In the spoiler, Madara states outright the cost for Izanagi is light and that was way before he mentioned the likes of Danzou and their incomplete Izanagi. I think the difference between Madara and Danzou's Izanagi is the power / scale of the jutsu, not the drawback. Madara didn't forgot to mention the drawback.
Well looks like you were right since Tobi had 2 (at least) Sharingans at his disposition. I don't see what's the real difference between Madara and Danzou's Izanagi save for the time limit though, From Madara's words he should be able to use full reality warping power but he seems just as limited as Danzou albeit his eye lasted 10 minutes
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Consequently, this could be a set-up for Naruto also becoming a Rikudou-Sennin* (since it seems much easier for an Uzumaki/Senjuu to become one versus an Uchiha becoming one)
Is it? We don't know how Madara managed to take away Senju's physical power nor how he bestowed Uchiha's spiritual power to Nagato.
Amusingly enough I could see Rikudou Senins popping left and right now, between Naruto eating Itachi's power and Sasuke sucking red-haired Karin dry over and over it really wouldn't surprise me. That and some silly Sasuke-Naruto fusion of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
This whole revelation basically means one thing....the main focus of the story is rightfully where it belongs: about Naruto and not Sasuke.
I'm afraid you're seriously missing the point.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote