View Single Post
Old 2007-05-11, 04:44   Link #1
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Galaxy Angel II: Mugen Kairou no Kagi

For those of us fans who are waiting for this to come out, our time shall finally come on October 18 of this year, marking the release of the fifth game in the Galaxy Angel series.

I finally found a promo movie for this game, which revealed some very interesting things:

http://notwitha.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQJcaezwRu8

With Noa's appearance in the movie, it seems she'll play an actual role in this game, as opposed to the brief cameo she got in Kazuya's flashback of her in GA II 1.

As others probably have found out, there's a sixth female character being introduced in this game. Whether or not she'll be an Emblem Frame pilot, I haven't seen any confirmation or info, although I would assume such.

The movie shows who I think to be Coco, apparently promoted to the captain of the Luxiole. I say "who I think to be" because she looks slightly different, having her hair hanging long without a braid and not wearing glasses anymore (as well as a slightly different uniform), but I am 99% positive it's her. We also see several new EDEN military cast members as well.

Which brings up the possibility that Tact has been routed to a side role in GA II 2, possibly at a desk job? While I'll miss his hilarious personality and awesome skills, I'm cool with it as long as they show a good and gracious scene of him with his Angel at some point(s) in GA II 2.

Finally, at the end of the movie, we see 8 lights which I assume are the Emblem Frames, but even if the new girl becomes another Emblem Frame pilot, that would bring the Rune Angel Troupe up to 7 pilots, so it seems we'll be getting another pilot as well. Or so it seems, anyway.

As for the game release itself, it will be released in three editions: a normal edition, a deluxe edition, and a "Zettai Mugen no Ishizue Set" edition. No details yet on what the exact differences are between the three editions.