View Single Post
Old 2008-07-02, 14:38   Link #215
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
This SE isn't devoted to or all that focused on C.C., it's a split between the two women, and how they began to understand one another and form a friendship. It serves to confirm that C.C. knows of Charles and his Geass, tieing back to S1. We see that C.C.'s relationship with everyone is about memories and how that is all that's left for her. Which, I believe, aludes to her remaining immortal even when the show ends.

We also see that Kallen too is living on memories of the past, and we see the first signs of her jealousy towards C.C..

Its mostly character development between the two women, centered around Lelouch.
Because her character could never, ever have so much as a chance of being happy, right? Her only fate could ever be an unhappy one, right?

Because that's all that really matters out of this whole thing, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
So C.C. is happy about what happens? O-o Well... that lowered my opinion of her.
Feh, like you ever had a good opinion of her in the first place. I suppose it would be good for several people if she was happy about what happens, right?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote