View Single Post
Old 2008-11-02, 03:33   Link #117
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but haki and sakki are not able to do "physical" harm to people, living things, and inanimate objects and instead weaken the wills of others.

Off-topic: After following all the haki talk, with the occasional sakki mention, I thought about applying such concepts to other series for kicks. Amazing how much one can describe whole situations in terms of haki and sakki. For example, I applied the concepts to Elfen Lied and found in general overview that the series has massive sakki levels that go off the charts.
Applying Sakki to Elfenlied sound pretty accurate lol

While our Haki theories here can be applied to many situations in One Piece so far, Oda has not shown us the full extent of Haki's capabilities. For that we can not really say what Haki can do beyond what we have seen.

Haki and Sakki does weaken wills and is exactly what's happening in most cases. But if two people of extremely high will clash, it will be a will 'topping over another situation'. These people's wills are so strong, they don't falter, but they can still be defeated if the opponent's will is stronger in the end. And if 2 wills are both exceedingly strong, we get something like Shanks vs Whitebeard, their wills don't bend but other things, maybe the sky bends for them lol

But I just looked through the Shanks and White Beard meeting, I didn't see any damaging of White Beard's ship at all though.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote