View Single Post
Old 2011-02-08, 06:38   Link #96
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
He's in both worlds... Although there are different versions that is.

Currently planning for (cannon version is lighter, because his mission partner is still alive). In JE's Mirror Universe, she's dead, and he's much grimmer)
I do hope that the mention that he and she came from the Armored Core universe are left out. You can recreate the technology using IS after all. Even handwave removing the software bugs in an IS core allowing a male to pilot it, as long as he is kept hidden.

Otherwise, the Canon Universe is much less forgiving in terms of crossovers. I'm okay with shoutouts, but no more than that. Things that blatantly break the rules, like having giant mecha walk the Earth, interdimensional teleportation, invasions from the mirror universe into the canon universe, I'd rather they not happen. Or rather, they will be walled off into another alternate alternate universe that looks like the canon universe but its not The Canon Universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
The Night Fury's ( the black colored Sinanju type IS) primary advantage over the other IS is it's speed, agility and reaction times. But that is also it's greatest weakness because the intertia dampener for the suit isn't quite perfected yet. At maximum acceleration the pilot would experience up to 12-14Gs.

It has weak defensive capability because most of the power is diverted to the suit's powerful engines and thrusters. It doesn't matter how powerful an enemy weapon is if they can't hit you.
I see what you did thar.

It's a go man, go make your profile and join us in The Canon Universe.

~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

Also, new character! This time for JE's dark world where there is only war...

Spoiler for Knight Rider Decade:
Hope you guys don't mind me messing things up on this side. After all, Riders are a kind of IS powered armor that men are much more comfortable with.

Oh and I will personally see that any of you trying to come through the walls into The Canon Universe will have your asses Rider Kicked.

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-02-08 at 07:01.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote