View Single Post
Old 2011-08-06, 21:08   Link #1722
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
I'm not giving up! I've looked for these before, but new tracks have made their way on YouTube and other places by now, and I'm sure some of you must know! I've been looking for this ever since I first saw this episode. It's two songs which I adore, and I've roamed YouTube trying to find them, but nothing. I have no clue how to find them, so if any of you know anything, please please please let me know!! Cookies will OF COURSE be given!

It's from Darker Than Black, first season. Episode 19, A Sober Dream of Vanity. There are two songs I would like to know the names of. The first song plays twice in the episode. It plays from 08:37 -> 10:13. It starts when Shihoko has been hit by a car and is lying in her bed in the hospital and Kuno-san is visiting her.

The song plays again at 16:20 -> 18:16, when Kuno-san is being followed home by Isozaki and Shihoko shows up.

Song number 2 plays once in the same episode. It starts at 10:45 -> 11:40 and begins when Shihoko leans in to kiss Kuno-san.

I will kiss the one who finds it to death! (in a good way) Thanks in advance for listening