Thread: Licensed Mirai Nikki (Series)
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 06:42   Link #2010
KoiYuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzumiya Haruhi View Post
This Yuno was never a murderer, but she could have had a happy ending with HER Yuki.
To be fair, I don't think Yuno3 was interested in Yukki3, since she never killed her parents and therefore met/fell in love with him.

Quote:
(...and it's better than leaving the second world as a barren wasteland after spending that much time trying to save it from collapsing)
I'm not really sure that he actually cared about that world anyway, since everyone he knew was dead anyway, and he was content to die with Yuno.

Quote:
Also, I find it weird that Yuki is OK with being with an alternate version of the girl he fell in love with (with fake implanted memories) when he seemed pretty appalled at Yuno's plan of replacing him with the Third Yuki.
I agree that that's weird, but I guess you could take into account that Yukki3 wouldn't have Yukki2 or Yukki1's memories, yet Yuno3 has Yuno1's memories. I'm not sure how much "soul" matters in this story, if it's a thing in it I mean, or if they just count "memories" as the person instead.. Either way, it is weird, but there are some differences.

Aside from what I already said, Yuno1 wanted to kill Yukki2 to move on to Yukki3, whereas Yuno1 was already dead before Yuno3 came to Yukki2. And he spent 10000 years alone with Murmur, just staring at that text, so frankly, he'd probably be okay with anything (er.. not just anything, but I mean any sort of Yuno, real, fake, copied, memory-less, whatever) at that point.
KoiYuki is offline   Reply With Quote