View Single Post
Old 2010-09-03, 23:30   Link #4262
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Looking at the preview... I wonder, is Accelerator planning on killing Fuse=KAZAKIRI?
It does solve all the problem surrounding Last Order is Kazakiri is gone for good.
My theory for the longest time is that he'll take up the burden of supporting Kazakiri himself. Somehow hack into Last Order to give himself administrative rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

Ch7, Intermission 5: Mikoto and #10777 plans to get onboard the Star of Bethlehem. #10777 suggested using a missile from a nearby base, launch it and use their abilities to latch on to it by using magnetism and fly up there. Mikoto basically said 'screw you, I'm not risking that hitting Touma'.
You know what I found funny about this? It's that Mikoto isn't faze about riding a missile as long as it doesn't hit Touma

Quote:
#10777 asked Mikoto about her Gekota phone accessorie, and Mikoto replied she got it with Touma on 9/30. #10777 mutters the regardless it being #10032's necklace or Mikoto, those stationed at Academy City have too much advantage on the home field. #10777 is planning to change her tactics to accomdate for the fact she and Touma are far away for the relationship.
Oh crap, the floodgates are opening...

Quote:
#10777 received info from the other Misaka clones, that Nikolai is planning a mass bombardment with all of the nuclear missiles Russia have against the Star of Bethlehem, left over from Soviet Russia.

Erm, can you spell 'overkill' ?