View Single Post
Old 2008-08-29, 00:23   Link #453
chronotrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi no Hibi View Post
Ummm hey I'm hoping this is the right place to post this. I've got my computer in Jap mode (has been since Daybreak), I've got the patch and everything in the right folder, I've installed the game in Japanese (which it works fine in, by the way, the patch is the problem?); but whenever I try to open up the game up from the patch I just get this screen. When I click my mouse it just either goes to black or links me to the game's home page... and then goes black again. Is there something I'm missing? I've read and reread the instructions in the thread and in the ReadMe but I'm kind of at a loss.

And if this isn't the thread to ask questions about getting it to run, I 'pologize. Didn't know where else it'd need to go. XD;;
Nope this is the right place. The folder that you downloaded has another folder inside it, called "[WH] Umineko English" or something, with all of the files inside it.

This second folder is the one that needs to go directly into the Umineko game folder (so not inside another folder). That should fix it if you can run the normal game.
chronotrig is offline   Reply With Quote