View Single Post
Old 2010-10-14, 11:06   Link #587
keroro gunsou

Quote:
Originally Posted by satokun View Post
i can't believe this...
im still watching the last episode for many times and still want to watch it again all over again...
this is the first time i've experienced this....
though the last part was sad, still it was romantic and heart breaking...
cant believe this!!

the kiss they made... that was the most killing scene, that i want to jump on the rooftop coz i cant forget it and still lingering on my mind... gosh! for me, this last episode is the best!
Yes, the kiss was too awesome & beautiful.... I cannot forget Taiga said one more kiss to Ryuuji..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moridin View Post
This was an amazing anime. It moved me in so many ways. It even made me uncertain regarding which girl I actualy wanted Ryuuji to end up with. Some episodes I wanted him to end up with Minori, and some with Taiga. I care for all of the caracters and their sacrifices. In short, I loved this anime.
All these emotions is the result of a three day marathon with this anime. I watched the first episode nearly two years ago, but decided that I currently didnt need any more "baka inu" shouts from "louise" so postponed Toradora until later. I throughouly regret that now, since i wonder what kind of impact this show would have had on me if a watched it on a weekly basis instead.
This last episode was realy good, I liked the ending since it tied back to the start and the development since.
When thee classroom was shown, and she wasnt there, I immediately knew where she was probably since it was only two days ago I saw the first episode hehe.
You can know where Taiga was immediately ???!!! You are so smart !!
Or,you are Japanese ??