View Single Post
Old 2010-12-28, 16:04   Link #2204
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
LOL, sorry in advance Toki^^...I wanted to ignore him LMFAO...
Then you would have put me on ignore or just ignored me. But you can't. You can't stand the truth that the Saints have been garbage for practically forever. Of course you'll never admit this. I already know you'll respond after these comments too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
My jibber jabber can kill you're whole debate bro...Just imagine what my real $hit does to you...Keep living in the past and fake LOLing to your phoneyniners...Your franchise is in peril and your team is dumpster Thai food...Go ask your gramps to tell you more stories about Roger Craig and Keena Turner...It's all you have, it's like an Anne Frank Diary right now, so you'll be able to tell your kids about these $hit niner teams one day...

I'll give you a star on the passive-aggressive nature of you're comebacks, it's good but not good enough to hide the truth phoneyniner...As for the rest, thanks for thinking we can get it done, I agree...Now I'll let it die ;D...
But there is no debate. Saints have been shit for practically forever. That's a fact LOL. My franchise is having a minor setback after decades of success. It happens to every team. I'm not concerned about it. I highly doubt we have a long ass drought like New Orleans (no pun intended), and I wouldn't trade the franchise's pedigree for what New Orleans has garnered since the club's inception...which was basically nothing until up until almost a year ago. And now you think you can talk smack because of one Lombardi ring. Please.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote