View Single Post
Old 2010-12-29, 05:56   Link #2220
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
^Cool winning is new for me and it's old for you...Cool that's what's up, that's something to be ghey for ...Hope you get to experience winning as an adult because it's soooo cream worthy...Screw harsh criticism you're arguments for the most part have been dumb, 1st floor in thought...Now that we passed the test of beating the Falcons based on your schedules argument you should be fingerbanging it to us by now...But eff it, I've experienced championship football first hand, I didn't read about it on ninerswiki, so I'm living in the REAL...We should all be so lucky...
More incoherent babble. Next time try having a point wingdarkness. Winning may be old, but at least it's not foreign. And the hardware (5 rings) has me content not to run around like a kid on a sugar rush due to one championship season. Just because you haven't understood my arguments doesn't mean they're dumb my friend. And I never set up a test for you guys that beating the Falcons meant that New Orleans got the crown. I said that the next three weeks would tell us a lot about the team. They beat Atlanta, and lost to Baltimore. Tampa Bay is left. But go ahead and keep misconstruing my statements and improperly reiterating them into garbled nonsense. In other words, not comprehending them (as usual). I also experienced world championship success in my lifetime. But continue with the rebuttals concerning my age (that's all you have even though I told you why that already doesn't make sense), and how I wasn't around to see this or that...or whatever other terrible comebacks you have in your toddler arsenal. LOL dang, your face is all in the fail doo doo tonight. Or "diddly poo" as Mora would call it.

I'll say this again, because I knew the first couple of sentences it flew right over your head. What is your point? Are you trying to sway my opinion? Or do you want to just keep talking out of your butthole like you've been doing?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。

Last edited by Samari; 2010-12-29 at 06:11.
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote