View Single Post
Old 2013-10-25, 21:57   Link #528
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
Totally. That's why I like mangas and LN like The Breaker, Noblesse, Ben-to or DxD power rankings are "there" but only just as a reference.

Let's change the subject. I'll post my thoughts on what Issei's Peerage will look like and you guys chime in with opinions and please state references to support your opinions.

King: Issei
Queen: Tiamat(only because it's what makes the most sense to me.)
Bishop 1: Ravel(as alluded to since pretty much her introduction.)
Bishop 2: Asia(no brainer really.)
Knight 1: Xenovia
Knight 2: No idea really no character has stepped in to claim the spot and the author seems to be saving a new character for it.
Rook 1: Koneko(Because I can see her not letting Ravel take her future husband from her that easily.)
Rook 2: Ross(depending on events of vol. 17), a new character yet to be introduced or Mil-tan(only because he/she's built like and irish sh*thouse and likes Issei(as a bro))
Pawns: Tricky. I feel Issei will encounter 1-3 new characters in the next few volumes to fill these slots. Their power will probably be pretty high since from what we know of the process Issei's pieces(lol) will probably have quiet a few Mutations.

Oh I agree in Issei's OPINION Kuroka has the best qualities. But I asked for YOUR opinions, I've always been a fan of smaller busts since I was young like solid B's and C's for some reason. My mom always said you can tell alot about a man by his preferences in these matters. My wife has full B's and my girlfriend has middle C's(don't ask).
Well at one time or the other all the team has said they wouldn't leave Ise even when he became a high class devil. You know I can even see Rias never competing in the rating games, I could see her being content being the head of the Gremory house and raising there kids. And Ise could trade for Tannin as his queen.

I think I have to go with the big ones because I like the way they move (shake), weave (rattle) and bob (roll) around.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote