View Single Post
Old 2008-02-01, 03:52   Link #266
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

I had a crazy idea. I have no idea if it would even work but I figured I would at least post the idea and see if it is possible.

How about a "Letter from the anime suki's claymore forum to Norihiro Yagi" composition thread? Sort of answering the question: if you were to write a letter to Yagi, what would you say? And then ... you know, send it.

I mean actually figuring out how to send him a letter, either writing one as a group or as individuals, get someone to translate (maybe even edit) it and hope like crazy for a response. Even if there isn't a response, we could tell him how awesome claymore is and encourage him (although he probably doesn't need it). It could even be a series of quotes from various users about how much they enjoy claymore. I am not sure if anyone else would be interested but I thought it might be a cool idea because I really enjoy my Claymore. If not a letter then maybe we could get an email address or something to send our thanks. People will probably have different ideas about what they want to send (if it interests them at all) so that could be part of the discussion too.