View Single Post
Old 2012-04-07, 11:00   Link #253
tomtkp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Release date of volume 10 not given, estimated to be the beginning of Autumn. My guess is September 10.

And there's a lot of censoring that's going to happen. Think everyone's protesting against Ishihara now...

Btw, if any of you want to try translating this volume, please try a little bit so that you can reduce my workload little by little There's like 400+ pages there...
Oh...It's Teh Ping of BT. Hi.

I knew it was stated that Volume 10 is estimated to be released by the beginning of Autumn. But in his Twitter page, Kawahara-sensei mentioned that Volume 10 might be released in sync with the broadcasting of the anime, which is July this year. That's why I made this assumption. Besides, I don't really believe that estimated released date because it is juat an estimation. We have 8 volumes beforehand that got released way before the estimated release date.

And I would like to also apologise to you. Sorry that I won't able to translate because my level of English proficiency is not good enough. Long time ago, I had tried my hand on translating Volume 5 from Chinese to English privately but unfortunately it failed miserably. It seems that I am still lacking in vocabulary though.

Edit: @Fallen3dge- I remember the web novel had already ended after Alicization. Alicization is the last arc of the web novel. However, there's still one more side story that is Cradle of the Moon. Unfortunately, the story was put on hold at the end of Chapter 13.