View Single Post
Old 2009-02-13, 21:35   Link #227
Wafflemania
It's a Devil's Proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamiel View Post
Kana + Kanji are used in the game. If you haven't memorized your Hiragana & Katakana yet then I recomend you get those taken care of first. The book "Kana de Manga" is a good way, Iv'e seen people have sucsess. Also, you can get flash cards of Hiragana & Katakana at alot of bookstores. As for Kanji............ That's a much longer and much more difficlut process XD..... I'm pretty sucky with Kanji myself, I probably only know about 100 off hand, out of the 2,000 or so used in japanese, so I'm not really the best person to ask XD, but there is another line of books called "Kanji de Manga". There is also the Rosetta Stone computer program, which I own and I enjoy. Though, this is an instant imersion program, and it helps to already have some understanding. In anycase, you can always fake it like I do and depend on the voiceing XD! Also, I use Swap Magic V3.6 Plus 2-Disc with Magic Slide Tool .
And how much does this swap magic cost me? do t hey sell it in stores so i dont have to pay shipping?