View Single Post
Old 2011-03-23, 21:31   Link #66
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irkalla View Post
Anne Hathaway as catwoman? No thanks, I just can't see her in an action role like that. She also doesn't have the feline/intense look to her, and is otherwise insanely overrated and plain. I would so have Eva Green as catwoman.
THANK YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue
I'm not gushing over anyone. Honestly, I've only seen two movies of hers and thought she was pretty good in both of them, which is why I foresee her playing Catwoman well. Maybe that's flawed thinking but I really don't care.

You're obviously entitled to your opinions on Hathaway but to call her "miscast" when we haven't even seen a trailer is premature to say the least.
I don't need to see a trailer when Nicolas Cage was rumored to be Superman...SO I don't need to see anything to KNOW Anne Hathaway is terrible miscast for Selena Kyle...She's not the right age (atleast on camera), she more classical style actress, she's always overstated when she has to play fun or excited, she's too damn regal for her plain Jane exterior...Just watch...I know I'm right on this one...Take it too the bank, I can see it now...before the first grip-boy trips onset, I've already figured this chick out...Sorry...Watch and see...