View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 15:53   Link #126
Random32
Also a Lolicon

Quote:
You are correct - silly old me going to great lengths to put Izumi on the spot but forgetting that the "curse" extends to sisters without a problem >_>

But yeah... that jacks Izumi way up there as the "dead" or the "another" this time around.
I don't think Izumi can be dead.

Izumi is head of countermeasures, thus she probably had been involved in choosing the person to ignore. The person to be ignored can't be chosen after the year begins since choosing to ignore requires acknowledging, setting off the curse. Thus that eliminates two people, the person being ignored, Misaki, and the person that chose that person, Izumi.

Of course memories could be edited and stuff, but the curse seems to try to be as minimal in impact as possible in memory editing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I'll admit I am unsure as to what defines "Two tiers", but "the children of siblings" is only two tiers right?
Depends on how you define two tiers. As I mentioned above, half of us seem to be thinking it means two degrees of separation, while others think its 2 up, then anything below.