Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-16, 19:07   Link #5196
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Touma, Touma, Touma, given your experience with high tiers, should should have realized already that USUALLY to get the last gun you have to do the Suspension, then the Turret, then the Gun in question.

I'm kind of bummed out that my performance with the T-44 seems to be one of give and take. I lose first, then win, usually in that sequence. It might be a while before I get more than "breaking even" on it. I mean, it took a while for me to go over 50% on the Comet as well...

Oh well, I suppose that ungodly great performance I had with the T-43 didn't quite carry over, though I have to say in games where there's a good amount of mediums on my side, we pretty much steamroll the enemy team (usually via outflank).
yes yes index, i know your hungry (plz don't chomp on my head), but T69 does not have another turret to research, neither does it need one to mount it. anyways I think my equipment was took too much weight on it for it to be mounted, it ways 1 ton.

kinda bummed out to find out that I didn't have enough suspension to put it on without treads, I mean i didn't need trax on the T71 to mount the 76er.

I guess i'm too use to having everything researched all in 1 go.