View Single Post
Old 2009-01-19, 14:22   Link #4865
Frostfire
No Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

1+1 = 2.
If someone tells you that, will you tell him "false?" No. However, "2" can be a result as well from 5-3, 10-8 etc If that said-someone insists that 1+1=2 ONLY, then we have a brain problem. This is what happened in 19::
BK were not twisting facts, they just had a braincell all together and they were stuck in ONLY one thing-explanation. They did not look more, they did not care more, they just had the super-impressive stupidity to accept only one explanation and did go with that.
And yes, stupidity can be oblivious, tell us something new.
Here I will simply put forth a similar scenario:
"That man is a murderer!"
Everyone attacks the man and without asking him, kills him for being a murderer.

Unfortunately, that man was actually a police man that had killed bad people in an attempt to save others. On the way he may have had to harm an innocent bystandered indirectly, but he was saving many from bad guys. But... the person forgot to mention that.

This is falsifying the truth. It is like lying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
@Frost: Are you totally sure that Kallen had all the knowledge on the things you pointed out? How you deduce this?

Anyway, I doubt that even that would have been enough to change things, considering all the rest. A better developed storytelling for the mutiny won't have hurted, but I guess we all agree on that ^^;
Okouchi's interview at the start of R2 where he filled us in on what Kallen and C.C. had been up to over the year. It is stated that C.C. explained to Kallen everything, the Geass, the past, everything. Its also notable that Kallen has full understanding of Geass that she displays in the show itself. "His Geass won't work without eye contact" when Lelouch faces off against Guilford, as an example.
Frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote