View Single Post
Old 2010-11-29, 16:39   Link #93
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Hah, Kiirino, seems to have gotten so excited she needs to take a shower. Though it seems to disturb me that she's caring more about her eroge than other people which comes off as a big - that is even worse than her behavior towards others.

The lampshading is mildly funny, though a bit too blatant and unfortunately, nothing much really came out of it yet. But at least she learns that could be really annoying so it may take another episode to sink in. Hopefully it won't be glossed over.

I also must at Kuroneko referring to herself as a fallen angel, and also how different her RL personality is. Overall, there's just not much to say about the episode, and I found myself bored except for the few notable moments I pointed out; actually the past few episodes don't seem as interesting as the first couple. The main thing is that I really don't see how they'll reach any kind of meaningful conclusion at the current pace (this is fillerish at this critical juncture?); on the other hand having another season wouldn't be a bad thing either. 6/10

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews