View Single Post
Old 2009-03-06, 00:54   Link #50
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
Yeah and what a shame that is. Mihawk, Blackbeard and Doflamingo are the TRUE Shichibukai. The CORE of that bunch.
I don't see Mihawk as being all that bad. He treated Zoro with great respect. I know he messed him up pretty bad, but he didn't give him a fatal blow. If anything he was impressed with Zoro's resolve. He has a personal interest in both Luffy and Zoro. He is also pretty close with Shanks.
Though, you might of been sarcastic in that comment.

I'm not just so willing to call Kuma a good person yet. He stands a good chance, but his real motive is suspect.
There is a very small possibility that Kuma sent everyone to islands or locations he thought they may want to stay in. Yet he underestimated how much they want to move forward. I keep getting this funny idea that he just accidentally mixed up where he was going to send Luffy and Sanji. I don't think it's likely. It would just be funny.
It's just that line he always says, "If you were going on a vacation, where would you like to go?". It's that and how he told Luffy they wouldn't ever meet again.
He did send away those Pacifist robots.

Sure, he was called 'The Tyrant Kuma', but the World Government also called Robin 'The Child of Demons'.
I'm waiting to see if they show the scene of Kuma being questioned about Luffy by someone in the Marines.

There is no reason to leave out Moria. Currently he still has his title as a Shichibukai. He was at the tactics meeting in the Holy Land.