View Single Post
Old 2008-02-19, 04:17   Link #20082
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Anyone ever thought of adding in the legions from Chaos Legion? (You know, taken in the Nanoha forums' context, that sounds so weird and wrong on so many levels. )
Chaos has his own legion already. Well somewhat. From Cataphracts to Destroyers up to Sipher and Loki.

Quote:
Bears?
Bear runs are suppose to refer a sluggish pace, in stock markets iirc.

Quote:
I actually want to see a continuation...*runs from Sturmfalke*
It's hard to balance between things. More so when there are so many distractions and the backlog threatens to drown you.

Quote:
Too many people underestimate staffs, and think it's a lousy weapon. Used right, she can turn bladed weapons away. Or she can use a barrier if someone closes in, Barrier Burst, and get back to a distance where she can start nuking again. There are lots of strategies for her. Though sometimes you might feel that melee is essential, you can always work around it with what you have. That said, making her at least not such in melee and to at least know how to use it to deflect attacks is not a bad idea. (whoa that came out longer than I thought....)
Reminds me of what I have planned for the fight with Katrina wielding her staff, Mastema, in the works. Sad to say it's even further along than others.

Quote:
Do it! We'll pay you anything! Like Chaos! Or Lowe's sexy Belkarangers! *sees 3 hot chicks charging down after long and elaborate henshin sequence*
Oh shi- *runs like hell*
I only ask for more time.

Quote:
Well you know, what comes next is what's fun.
You mean Aurion's response? Or what he does to the bound subdued young girls?

*RUNS*

Quote:
And who are Jag and Jat?
Part of the The Jacks, a team of hired-guns under the Prize that I created along the way as well.

Quote:
A quick one on the fly!? UNPOSSIBLE!!
Depends on how 'quick' Grandis is 'on the fly'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Ironically, I have something along those lines... well, sorta.

At any rate, here's the final two scenes of and the ED for Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Alpha. This is Episode 1: My Magical Incantation...

Spoiler for MSLN Alpha, Scenes VII and VIII:

Spoiler for ED: Koiji Romanesque:

Find the OP, ED, and all of Chapter one Here and Here.
[/QUOTE]

The tone does get darker with chapter but I'm liking it all. Vivio cutting herself to get Nanoha's attention, who is still unable to overcome the events of the past. Still, makes for better conflicts and drama later on. And traitor elements within the TSAB? Not good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Leena: "Mou, I don't want to harrass your pilot, I just want her BURNING HEARTO~"
Franz & Glen: *facepalm*
Psycho: If Leena's doing anything it's with me. We're partners in harassing.
Leena: Oh, no, I don't harass girls.... I just bring them to new heights of pleasure. And let Psycho take seconds. *angelic smile*
Psycho: Indeed, this is our divine calling.... to blow shit up and to have much fun. *angelic smile*
Franz: *sighs* And the irony is that Psycho isn't a fan of the Aces. And that Leena is a girl."
Glen: I'm the only sane man in the Order.
Id: Ironic, huh?
Ah the dynamics of the OFM are undoubtedly awesome as always. And BURNING HEART 'Leeroy' Leena is always welcomed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Because Flags are made of GOD and WIN
It's the MAN behind it that makes it so.

Turing made the Flags? Or is he Prof-

*shot*

Quote:
I thought so too. And I thought it'd be cool if SERGEI got OCfied
OFM recruited from Earth?

Besides, we got TK the Bear here!

*runs like hell again*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
A nice retrospect for what's been happening in the Chaos. That part abot Lutecia was very natural as well.

Nice.
It's interesting to look at the under-used characters sometimes. My attempt at un-shafting, in this case Lutecia. It's nice to see my portrayals of Lutecia felt natural at least.

For the next part, a closer look at both Signum and Lutecia.

Quote:
Hayate, need mana-replenishment?!

XD XD XD That's a good one! Oh no, it's more about spellcasting...
Erm, sure.

good thing Aaron is innocent XD

Quote:
Well... We need a leader. Some rationale caused by events from the past... A group of planned protagonists for proper scaling of the threat to be used...

I'm interested. I'll give my input whenever I think I can.
Well backstory is always important for introduction of new elements.

Quote:
LOL!
Luckily I brought Jat at the end, otherwise..

Quote:
If you ask me, that's one of the more conclusive and still very-well done scenes I've seen yet...
Precisely so that the heartache becomes even more so. It's wonderfully pulled off at showing the heartache that it's pure .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Okay, time for tonights work.

Tonight is dogfight engagement part two. First duel exhange, Nanoha VS EDI.
I strung links to the intended BGM song I wrote for dogfights into it. And song cue points. (I've been writing the scene to the rhythm.)

Spoiler for White Demon VS Drone Killer:

Scene then cuts to Fate VS Crash fight (Yet to be written.) And it will continue with Cosmic Furball.

Oh, and in Soviet Russia, Spells name YOU!
The duo might have been a tad too wise with earth-style fighting but nothing I didn't enjoy.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."