View Single Post
Old 2008-02-15, 13:12   Link #299
Seigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
A completely different question regarding the game though: is there any confirmation for a Limited Edition for CLANNAD FULL VOICE or not?

The lack of LE marketing is kinda surprising me considering how the game is quite expected. It would be a waste to preorder it while the LE is announced only later >_>"

Yup, I was actually thinking that it was pretty strange... Glad to see I'm not the only one.
Whereas most visual novels have LE, this one didn't announce any... That's why I'm still wondering if I should preorder it now or waiting for a LE... (I also wonder which site I should use to buy the game... Himeya has such expensive shipping fee... Don't want to waste 20$ for a shipment, whereas most sites offer economical ones)

By the way, am I the only one who's thinking that a PSP or whatever version with Tomoya voiced might be released sometime?
That's actually the reason why I'm not sure I'll buy the (fake) Full Voice version. I would be quite depressed if I bought it, and then learnt that Clannad was going to have a real full voice version a few months later on PSP for example...
Darn, I don't know what to do ! xD
I'm saying that because, you know, every Key games originally didn't have any character voiced. Then, all of those games had a version with every character BUT the protagonist voiced (I'm still wondering why... At least, do as you did with Kanon, only dub what he's saying and not what he's thinking, it's way enough). And eventually, all of those games were upgraded to their best version, with even the main character voiced (Snow, Air, Kanon...).
So, why wouldn't they do it with Clannad? But damn, when will they tell us if they'll do it?!
Seigi is offline   Reply With Quote