View Single Post
Old 2010-05-19, 16:06   Link #10223
SeagullCrazy
Endless Witch-Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
Nowhere does Ryukishi say that the key was first found in episode 6 or in any particular episode. Quit seeing things that aren't there! And if you read this he's just dodging the question. The question is for episode 6, but the key he's talking about doesn't seem to restricted to that. He probably expects you to find it in the question arcs.

he didn't say that it was the key to Battler's escape though he said it's the key that leads to the truth. I think they're unrelated.
It's interesting that the chain-locked room in EP6 is related to the key. Because in my EP1 second twilight theory Shkanon is denied. I've said it a lot so I'll keep this short and to the point. Basically, Shannon and Kanon are the only two people who could have killed Eva and Hideyoshi. Since the chain was set, someone had to be on the inside of the room at the time of discovery, and that person was Shannon. Since Kanon was outside the room, there is no way for one person to exist both inside and outside of a room at the same time. Therefore Shkanon doesn't exist.

We've discussed that theory a lot already, and I'm sure not everyone believes in it. But is it possible that the key is realizing that Shkanon isn't true? That's definitely one way how Battler's escape is related to solving all the mysteries. There's a connection between the second twilights of EP1, EP5, and EP6, and I think that leads to the key.
SeagullCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote