View Single Post
Old 2008-02-25, 07:38   Link #792
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

I'm not sure what to think, but we really don't enough if we can call the father a bastard. First of all it would make no sense what so ever if they where actually married that the father would want to abort the child he had with his wife. So I think it's save to asume they weren't married.

If you somehow unintentionally get someone pregnant. Are you really so sure you wouldn't consider abortion? The guy might not even have the means to raise the child. Or just not ready yet to enter parrenthood. If the mother decides to have the child. He sudenly lost the right to see or care for his own flesh and blood? It might be even the case after the guy said to abort Rin, Aki dicided not to see or contact the father anymore.

Still if you look at it realistically. Rather then good or bad he might just be human. He wants to see his daughter. A bad guy would just ditch her period. Though he could be psyco that just want so see his daugther just to abuse her, but somehow I don't think that's the case. He could've been someone selfish in the past but over the years he might have matured.

My thoughts atm are along the lines of Aoki though. My mind is open for change and I think Aoki is the same.

I think the ideal situation would be that Rin lives with her father. Ofcourse with the thought that the father is a decent guy.

Last edited by 2H-Dragon; 2008-02-25 at 07:51.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote