Thread: Licensed Campione! [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 14:06   Link #1031
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I always thought that a harem lead "being dense" means that he doens't realize the feelings of others toward him. But we clearly see that is not the case here. I mean he even questioned Erica's motives for seducing him at first.
That was Tenchi's entire MO in Tenchi muyo just to keep his Harem members from blowing up his house fighting each other over his genitals. Sometimes, its better to just act like you don't want the ass, and save your life in the process

Anyway, on to episode 8

Damn good episode and I enjoyed the fanservice. And we actually got some plot development in the beach episode, I swear, Harem shows have been doing this for like the past year now lol, plot with beach. Nice addition of the Zola the Milf to his harem, and even has him a loli god now. Things looking sweet for Godou in the long run.

That damn Doni, starting sh%t up and now Godou has to deal with this Dragon Slayer who's pretty damn badass. Hopefully he'll find some way to heal from the arrow. And I also expect Erica and Maria to sense something is wrong. I also want Athena to show up, especially since she has taken interest in Godou, even wanting to train him.