View Single Post
Old 2012-10-29, 22:32   Link #209
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
It isn't, but I'm not the one here claiming it is, you are, don't try to backpedal now.

Red herring. You implied that all interventions are done for corporate profits, I responded with examples that clearly debunks your implications, but nowhere did I say all interventions are good or that they cause no collateral damage, so don't try to put words in my mouth.

More red herrings, the cancer treatment statement was specifically towards your implication that solutions that does not guarantee success are not worth doing. A statement that is all the more ridiculous given that you set the parameter at mass murder/genocide.

Sure am glad you weren't in charge back in the 40s, after all, Hitler may have been gassing/murdering/arresting his own (and other's) people, but since a US intervention isn't guaranteed to be successful, we shouldn't get involved right?

Or better yet, we should have asked the German people for permission to intervene first!

Seriously, try to debate the issues without resorting to logical fallacies and deflections.
You are tossing out red herring as well. Every time American neo-cons/Isreali war-hawks feeling the urge of war/punish the Palestinians they bring up Adolf as if "we don't bomb now, concentration camps later."

Never minding Adolf declared war on America, or the fact the Nazi's extermination was modeled after American eugenic policies in the same era. Or if idiots like the western powers never put up the punishing treaty at Versailles, this whole mess would had been avoided and the like of Nazis would never came to power.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote