View Single Post
Old 2010-02-13, 23:13   Link #404
john_kun
Banned

lets continue o all the crap I been wanting to say for years that I heard from games, shows ect.

(god of war)"Grahhhh I am the god of war. None shall defie me."

and practically anything kratos says.

(Kingdom hearts 1) bad guy: " KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!" loved it

(pop 2) Kaileena: "If you only things to say and nothing to show than let's us finish this" best quote of the entire game for some reason.

(GTA Vice City) Tommy Vercety: I'm getting bored of this.... lolz that one was so well placed

but practically I could put anything they throw at ya on those radio shows.

(Leisure suit Larry) Larry: I don't want his donuts I want one of my donuts... but same thing would apply here. that game is one of most funniest in game history thus far so anything would go that happens in that game.

(Grim Fandango) Another excellent classic that has way to many hilarious nice written quotes that I could just start telling form start to finish.... : Many: "Why do you keep those small children in cages?" .. Domino: "Well it sure better than having big kids in cages".... lolz that duo is one of the greatest of all time

RE4): "Got a smoke?"... "No but I got some chewing gum"

MGS2) "I been waiting for this" .. I could tell a lot more but I don't want to spoil the plot for those who are thinking playing it in the near future.

pop 1) "Give me the dagger"

AC 2) "salute Claudia"

ok I'm done with games. tune in for more of my favos in tv series
john_kun is offline   Reply With Quote