View Single Post
Old 2013-02-23, 02:09   Link #10656
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Umm, I thought dragon slayers could only absorb other dragon slayer elements. Where the heck is people getting the idea that Laxus will become the lightning earth dragon slayer? First of all, Jura isn't the earth dragon slayer, he BENDS the earth to his will, much like Juvia can bend water. He doesn't become earth. I don't know if people are either over-hyping Laxus, underwhelming Jura, or both-v-. Laxus doesn't need the extra hype. He's pretty badass on his own merit.
Natsu ate Etherion and that's not Dragon Slayer Magic. He ate another thing from the Nirvana arc, I forgot what it was though. Additonally, God flame ain't no Dragon Slayer Magic either. The only time Natsu ate another Dragon Slayer magic was when Laxus infused Natsu his Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic. I don't think it's just Dragon Slayer magic they can eat, but I'm not so sure either since we originally thought it was impossible to eat something else other than their original element

anyway, I doubt Laxus is capable of doing it. Remember, he's not a natural Dragon Slayer. It's the Lachryma Dragon Slayer thing which was artificially created... remember Cobra?
Plus, your point about Jura manipulating earth is another thing I guess?

and since we're on this topic. Natsu ate Lightning from Laxus and Gajeel ate Shadow from Rogue, it makes me wonder if Wendy will do something similar. She seriously needs a power-up, She can't be a healer forever

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote