View Single Post
Old 2012-10-09, 16:10   Link #1160
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
What did I say? Performing poorly in the first debate always costs dearly for any candidate. Man, I am still pissed after Obama for not trying to get a KO early on and that's the result.

Perhaps my view about foreign policy is biased since I'm Canadian, but what did Romney mean yesterday that the US should have done more to prevent Iran from getting nuclear weaponry? Hijack ships transporting nuclear material to Iran although piracy is illegal? Launch a pre-emptive strike with 1,000 Tomahawks on Tehran? Invade Iran with the risk of angering Russia (which is Iran's Northern neighbor)? Until further notice, Iran hasn't detonated anything yet. Romney must have watched too much Battlefield 3 videos and the US just barely managed to unfuck themselves from the mess left in Irak.
He's just preaching to the choir basically. A lot of GOP supporters tend to be ignorant of how foreign policy really works and do think it would be fine if the US basically nuked Iran out of existence.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy