View Single Post
Old 2006-09-05, 22:36   Link #73
Pindle

Hihi, I watched this anime over the last two days. It was great, even though there was times when I cringed when Takayuki acted dumb (pretty much every episode), that anime left an impact after every episode lol. I've never played the game before at all, but I wanna comment on the ending. Since I haven't played the game, there's not as much for me to say as others did, except I thought it went pretty good with the anime (possibly could be different if I saw all the games endings). Akane and Haruka lead to be very successful in life, Akane a professional athlete and Haruka an author. Takayuki and Mitsuki end up living together once again I assume in a new house since Takayuki left his old apartment (i guess that's what it was?). They didn't really show that after the whole "a few years later thing" except that Mitsuki had the ring on again, and I wish they had shown them together or something atleast, probably my only complaint was they didn't show the two "lovers" together again, and exaggerated on Akane.

Also, when Haruka is at the tree at the very very end and she turns around and smiles, I'm guessing Mitsuki, Takayuki, and Shinji are there because they saw and read her book, or that's what I assumed from it atleast.

All that said, It was a pretty good anime and left an impact on me making me think after every episode. If someone would be so kind as to PM me what happens in the game, like how many endings there are and what happens because I don't understand the least bit of japanese, and I don't believe there's a translation patch out there . What's the "true" ending for the game? and I heard under the Mitsuki ending, her and Takayuki have a baby? is this true or what? ^^ someone please get back to me on the game and how it was, thanks in advance.

I am right about the ending though? Anyone care to correct me? As in Takayuki and Mitsuki ended up living together a happy life we can assumed? Well, sorry for the long speech, I didn't intend to write this much lol.

Cya will check back here later if anyone cares to read this.
Pindle is offline   Reply With Quote