View Single Post
Old 2010-11-02, 10:06   Link #2140
justavisitor

@Irisiel
Wow, you manged to change the happy ending with the sad ending where everyone from the Quarter will get arrested and possibly executed....(your charge--running away with WMD was a very serious offence lol--the only fitting penalty for that crime got to be death-penalty)

Using your logic to go further, I would say that Frontier wants to develop their own songstress to control Vajra, so Ranka and Sheryl got to be terminated

Therefore, Frontier creates a little accident--unfortunately Alto (that player XD) get involved and all 3 of them, along with the crew on Macross Quarter, gets united in heaven

No wonder they don't give us season 2...

This is getting off-topic so I would stop

@Westlo
But your analogy doesn't include Alto..my analogy would be, a kid (Alto) always likes Toy A (Ranka), but due to the circumstance his mom got him toy B (Sheryl)..well after some period of time, the kid happens to like toy B but he never forgets toy A...now that he has the chance to have Toy A, he decides to collect them (Toy A and B) all

I doubt 2nd movie will have a resolution either...Kawamori will not be that dumb so that a fan base on certain side will not buy the DVD..I think the movie won't have a resolution, but there will be Ranka ending and Sheryl ending in the DVD...
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet

Last edited by justavisitor; 2010-11-02 at 10:21.