View Single Post
Old 2011-04-24, 22:54   Link #80
NeoEevee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
...Somehow, I didn't even think of Aqua. I thought of the part of eliminating darkness as a reflection of Naminé being the Nobody of a Princess of Heart, and the stained glass depicting memories thing as a reflection of Naminé's ability to tamper with memories. Still, I can see where you got Aqua, too. Weird.
Really...?

...It's true. My ideas and headcanon don't make sense to anyone but me. OTL

The Knight Templar thing comes from Aqua being Eraqus's best student... and his teachings can reach into Knight Templar territory occasionally. If Aqua became a Puella Magi, I can see her adding witch-hunting (...heh, witch-hunting...) to her duties as a Keyblade Wielder with great enthusiasm.

Then, she learns the truth.

She does not take it well.

Then, the slower realization that darkness and grief can never be truly eradicated piles onto this, and she goes witch. Which is (just as I planned, kekekeke...) incredibly ironic considering the KH canon. >w>

Quote:
Like I said, I didn't really like the name; fitting as it may be, the name didn't really seem good for a Witch. Mari does sound better.
Mari it is then. ^^ So now I've made six witches. Godfrey, Gottlieb, Grendel Konstantin, Franz Wolfstan, Astrid, and Mari. Oddly enough, Astrid and Mari are the only girls...

Quote:
Oh snap. I bow to you here; that's some damn good connections you made there. Jeez.
All you need is a little Insane Troll Logic. ;3

Speaking of connections... wanna hear about my Grand Mass Guess on the connections between the Soul Anatomy of various series, including Madoka? [/totallynotSchmuckBait]
NeoEevee is offline   Reply With Quote