View Single Post
Old 2012-03-28, 16:43   Link #5244
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Knox's 8th. It is forbidden for the case to be resolved with clues that are not PRESENTED...!!

How did he commit suicide? he didn't have too much time to switch with Battler, hide and then commit suicide, before Erika came back from the bath room! A Winchester gun would be too loud and any method that would make him lose blood could give away his position and suffocating would proably take too long.
What suicide? He was murdered with a gun by Erika, exactly as depicted. Really, what did she think would happen when she shot him five times?

Also, I made a mistake in my last post. Although Japanese does distinguish animate and inanimate existence, the red truth in this case didn't use either of those verbs, but a third one that can be used for both. The blue truth is still valid, though, just not linguistically motivated.

Quote:
I can pinpoint it! The time "froze", when Erika left the bathroom! Any red truth that did not have specified another time, applied to that moment!
Erika was "welcomed" onto Battler's gameboard at the beginning of the game, so I claim that another time was in fact specified.

Quote:
Also Erika's red truth was about being the "18th" human, a positional number, while Battler's and Beato's red truth was about "17" people, which is a quantitive number. And unlike Beato's red truths about the number, this is a specific number and not an upper limit!
If the count applies to the beginning of the game, then there is no problem with it being a specific number. Also, Erika can't be the "18th human" unless there is a separate "17th human" as well, and we know this is not true on the EP6 game board.

(Well, unless you count personalities as "humans". There was a scene in EP4 where Shannon and Kanon called themselves humans, so it's not like there's no precedent. Still, this is a non-Shkannon theory, so I'll ignore it for now.)

Quote:
[Regardless, who wins this, it was a nice fight until now. I wish such fights would happen more frequently^^]
See if you can dig up my old Kinzotrice posts in the Spoilers thread. I bet you'd get a kick out of those.