View Single Post
Old 2013-06-25, 19:56   Link #6
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

@Dextro: I deliberately not to suggest K-On and its sequel because since it is a moe show, it's not everyone's cup of tea. The same goes for A-Channel and Girls und Panzer as well.

Back to topic I had some new suggestions which OP can try for first few episodes:

1. Kaichou wa Maid-sama (Spring 2010)

This show is much like a cheese. Some people loves it while others hated it in equal measures. I personally found it to be mediocre at best although it does break free most stereotypes which can be found in most other shoujo shows.

2. Kimi to Boku

K-On for women and many times less the music, what do you expect? It is many times better than Hetalia although I personally never seen it too. Feel free to check first few episodes before dropping it.

3. Queen's Blade series (2009-2012)

Tired of unrealistically handsome guys(bishies)? This one is for you. Yes don't expect anything 'clever' from this show and it is better seen for fanservice alone than characters and plot. I Personally find that its fight scenes are better more nicely done than most shounen shows which I saw(including One Piece).

4. Usagi Drop

Probably the best josei heavy drama I ever seen but too bad there's no sequel in sight. Not to mention heavy drama is a very unpopular genre for anime in general.
Kameruka is offline   Reply With Quote