View Single Post
Old 2009-08-05, 13:55   Link #90
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
I hope what has been described in the spoiler is not even close to being the full chapter. In any case Ice man got pwned and the Admirals are on the attack before Doflamingo and also leaving out Red Dog. So I'm guessing Oda saving them two for 2 new world captains. I also thought some of newgates new world underling would take on Blackbeards neo pirate crew, when ever he arrived at this shindig. Meh time will tell.
There are about 9 pages released so far (whether as actual pages, or specific info from the page), so that leaves at least 6-8 more pages to come. That beign said, this is the chapter before a break, so more than anything, I just expect Oda to start pairing off the fights in this chapter, and leave with a cliffhanger. Next chapter I expect chaos to reign, with maybe a cameo from Luffy talking about the war ("I never thought it's be like this blah blah blah [insert war is hell referrence] blah blah blah") before 2 solid chapters of smaller named fights (the NW pirates and some of the VAs) until finally, in 4 or so chapters we will start with the big name fights...or at least that is my prediction for the next months worth of chapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
Please stop trying to take shots at Bleach
But it's so easy . Harshly critiquing Bleach is like throwing water ballons at an obese, crippled, and mentally challenged kid - there is no sport, it's only funny the first few times but gets boring quickly, and almost every toss will hit the target.

Joking aside, I agree there is no reason to lambast Bleach in order to elevate One Piece (or vice versa, and throw Naruto in there just to be safe). The 2(3) titles are sufficiently different that adequetly comparing them beyond mere surface layer similarities is fruitless. True both are undergoing a "war" arc, but the wars, the participants, and the reason for war are so vastly different, nothing can really be gained by comparing the 2.